My Media

Hello my name is Oliver I'm 16 and attend sixth form at KBA.

I believe I am surrounded with the media industry as I tend to watch allot of media related things for instance I like watching youtube videos and tend to watch them every day as I love how they are made and the content they contain. one of my favourite youtubes would be pewdiepie I love his videos and recently met him in Brighton.I usually watch his channel after i have finished school.
Here is his channel :PewDiePie's Channel.
me and pewdiepie:










I also like watching t.v form football games to shows such as Sherlock Holmes I really like how Sherlock makes you think how the victim was killed. Sadly the series doesn't start for a few more months.
I also like my music which is another branch of the media industry.I like all types of music pretty much anything from hip hop to old time classics.Apart from the screamo stuff you hear.I only really listen to music when I'm doing homework.
Then there are video games.I love video games I like everything about them from how they were developed to how the experience feels. some of my personal favourites would be battlefield and fifa.I just love how you can play with friends and experience all kinds of things.I normally play my video games at the weekend if I'm not doing anything else.
I also use social network sites like facebook and twitter I don't often post anything I just use them to message friends and organise days if we want to go and play football or to come over.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff Oliver. Can you go back and embed a picture or two in this post?

    ReplyDelete